Friday, February 20, 2009

Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen...Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen

If I had a cheerleading squad following me around, that would be the cheer [Update: they are all Kelly Kapowski by the way].  Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen! Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen! Ahhhhhhh, I can hear it now. Time for some iburofen.

I had a little bit of pain yesterday, but only mild. I'm trying to stay positive even though I'm going crazy on the inside because all I want to do is get back to race training. My consolation prize is that biking is easy on the hips. And biking (road and MTB) is SWEET!

It's just that my favorite phase for a race is the training. I really enjoy the daily challenge of taking my ability one step farther. To have that taken away by hip pain or a broken collar bone the week before the race SUCKS!

There's the call again: Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen! Stretch, Stretch, Ibuprofen!

No comments:

Post a Comment