Monday, February 16, 2009

Bathroom Break

Luckily I planned ahead.  I worked about five hours yesterday working on the bathroom fan and five hours this morning.  After all that, I got to the point where I only had to put the finishing touches on and clean up...time for a break.  

Kevin and I planned to go for a ride.  Fortunately for Kevin, he got to go hiking while I mucked around in my attic.  Unfortunately, he also lost his truck keys while hiking, so he couldn't meet to go riding :(

I headed over to Fairland late afternoon and took a ride.  The trails had firmed up a bit from the bread-dough-like conditions on Friday.  I pushed myself hard today and by the last mile or so, I was exhausted.  That could have had something to do with me only eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch, some yogurt, and a little bit of hummus all day.  

The ride was good, although I didn't feel as comfortable with my lines as I did Friday.  The highlight of the day was a total wipeout going over a tree trunk.  I got a decent start going in, but I pulled up (and to the left) too hard and I bit it.  FUN!  

No comments:

Post a Comment