Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Am A Road Warrior

I HAD to get back out on the road again today. 60 degree weather in February is difficult to pass up. Two days in a row on my bike was a rarity in 2008. In 2009, I'm a road warrior. I exerted a little more effort today (over yesterday), but it was still on the leisurely end as far as workouts go. At the 9.5 mile mark, I took an hour break to visit Jamy. Jamy got out on the tennis court today...girls over guys in a doubles thriller. I couldn't stay long because I needed to get home before sundown. My legs were a bit tired when I left Jamy's. Some lactic acid must have set in while we were re-watching the end of the Superbowl...Santonio, you broke my heart. 15.2 miles round trip and I still didn't get dead leg syndrome, which means the cycling base I built last fall hung with me through 3 months off.

I hope you're all enjoying the weather!
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment