Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blah

I haven't felt like posting much this week because I'm getting tired of writing about leg issues.  I did get a foam roller, which is for self massage, core strengthening, and relieving muscle tightness.  It helped my sore hamstrings, but it seems like that soreness just moved up to my glutes. The foam roller definitely does something. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what. This instructional video helps.  

If (future) Dr. J won't massage my legs, the Go Fit foam roller will

I'm skipping my scheduled 4 mile run today to go ride the Baker's Dozen MTB course. I believe it's the same course as the Snotcycle race, but riding clockwise instead of counter.  The course is on a private farm and the owners are gracious enough to open it up today.  Difficult to pass up.  So, I'll squeeze my 4 miler in tomorrow and adjust this week's runs accordingly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment