Sunday, April 26, 2009

Catch Up

I just updated my workouts at my Runner's World training log and realized that I had three bike rides to enter. The first was a meander down (and back up) Beach Dr. in Rock Creek Park with my wife, the esteemed Dr. J.

The second was a MTB ride at Fairland with Kevin, Kona (my dog), and Cassie (Kevin's dog). This was the second trail ride along for Kona and the first with her bestest friend in the whole wide world, Cassie. Kona made it for the whole 7 mile loop this time (the first time we only went 5 miles). After we dropped the dogs off, we rode the opening section in an all-out, reverse direct sprint.

The third ride was again with the esteemed Dr. J to/from my football game. Once I assured Dr. J that there was only 1 hill on the ride, she agreed to come along. Too bad I underestimated. There actually about 10 hills total. Oops, sorry hun.

3 comments:

  1. Haha! How'd she take that one? Nine miles of hilly riding must have been something...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like a champ! Walked a couple hills, but dominated most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where you at? You still alive?

    ReplyDelete